| Tuesday, June 20, 2006, 4:06 AM |
7 random facts about me (Why seven? Why not five???) -My Name is Erica Reyes Rodriguez -I am fifteen years old (Sixteen in November!!!! Heh heh heh heh. Remember, remember..) -I suck at Maths...and everything else. -I like playing netball -I like pastas -...and seafood. -What else...what else...what else........ I support Germany? 7 things that creep me out -Scary Movies. (Never again...Nevernevernever. @#$% you Ju-On. ) -Dragonstea Din tei. Or any Pasar Malam song. ( MY EARS!!!!! ARRGGGGHHHH!!! Numa numa numa iei? Screw you.) -Cockroaches that FLY AT YOUR FACE when you are butt-naked in the bathroom. Which then forces you to run out of the bathroom with a towel while screaming "Arggggghhhh!!!!!!!!!!!" .Which will then give your brother a reason to taunt you for the rest of your life. Grrrrr. -Gays. - Singapore Idol. (Rahimah Rahim is Pseuo-rocker.) - Lifts. -Dentists. 7 Favourite Music -Nickelback -Jason Mraz -Jamie Cullum -Creed (WHY HAVE YOU GONE?! WHY??!) -Crazy Frog. hAhAhAAAAA. Kidding. -Three Doors Down. Forever a fan. -Goo Goo Dolls. 7 things I say when.... -"That's stupid." -"That asshole." (Didi know who I'm referring to) -"Arrggggggggggh!! I hate maths!!! #@$!@$ What's the use of all this anyway blahblahblahblah.." -"Hahahahaha.. Look at those liAnSz.. They are so stupid." -"Oh man, I need to sleep." -"I'm hungry." -"Go away LAH." 7 PEOPLE TO DO THIS -Didi -Serene (But she probably won't) -Alane! -Anelie! -Suaneeeee! -Okay, dunno already. -Any other loser with nothing to do. I am stuck at home, but its okay. I welcome the break with open arms. I haven't done any of my maths homework because I, errm, lost it. -shifty eyes- But I've been studying. A little. Okay, I know you asses are probably tired of hearing this...but I MISS PERTH. I miss rooming with Serene...even though our room look like it had been hit by a number of hurricanes by the last day. I want the cold weather again. I miss making mist come out of my mouth.I miss Mike the Friendly Bus Driver. Ahhh...shuddup Erica. Sorry, Didi, I'll update about the Sentosa trip tomorrow. -ric |
| BLOGGER; |
|
Erica Reyes Rodriguez TPJC
|